31 January 2008

Thankful Thursday I

  • What I'm thankful for today:

    Christian radio--I've been listening all day and actually getting my chores done! (As opposed to having the TV on and getting nothing done.)
    Blogs by other women who struggle with chores. Not everyone is a Martha with a 1000+ page book about homekeeping!
    It's warm enough today to have the door open.
    I've got all the dishes done.
    I know I've got hope for eternity.
    My linguistics class is interesting but not easy. This will take work!
    Today's verse of the day:
    For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who
    call on you. --Psalm 68:5
    I got an email today from a good friend. I've missed her.
    I finally reconnected yesterday with an old college friend. I've missed her, too, and it was great to be able to talk like we used to!

No comments: