22 October 2009

No-good Title

I started this blog as a way to keep up with my family. I wanted to report on my day-to-day life so that we could have even a little bit of that daily interaction that you miss when you don't live nearby.

Now I wonder if I've fallen off the blogging bandwagon because I've 'lost the vision' for my blog. I read a lot of blogs...design blogs...homemaking blogs...book blogs...and get inspired by them. I like to think through ideas and problems, but this is not the proper forum for that. I have a journal at my desk for that. I read the Word and think and pray, but I have another journal for that.

This is the place for updates for my family. Maybe I'll start writing letters to them, or write to them as if I were sitting next to them. We'll see how that works.

No comments: