10 July 2007

Gulf Shores

This blog is primarily for my family and friends who know me to keep up with me. However, others might read it. So here is some family cuteness for you!

Here is a photo of most of my family at Gulf Shores, Alabama:
From the left are my brother-in-law, my mom, my dad, my sister, our good friend D, and my aunt. They are toasting the upcoming sunset and eating Maija's fresh-made pico de gallo. Yum!

My friend C (D's wife) is a very skilled photographer and a good blogger. Here is a super photo that she took of the sand dunes in front of our very cool beach house:
And one more photo, this one of the very cute beach house:

When I find a scanner I will post some of my photos from the trip. I am behind the times and only have a film camera.

In the meantime, here is a good thing to read.

Blessed are those you choose and bring near to live in your courts! We are filled with the good things of your house, of your holy temple. You answer us with awesome deeds of righteousness, O God our Savior, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas, who formed the mountains by your power, having armed yourself with strength, who stilled the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, and the turmoil of the nations. --Psalm 65:4-7

No comments: